Second Pair Half Price Offer
Buy any pair of glasses from our €60-€190 price range or above and get a second pair half price. Both pairs include standard single vision lenses.*
- It’s ok to upgrade the lenses in one or both pairs, just pay the normal upgrade charge.
- It’s ok if one is your reading prescription and one is distance.
- It’s ok to take up to 3 months to pick your second pair.
- It’s ok to give your second pair discount to a friend.
- It’s ok to use the value of your PRSI or medical card benefit towards the cost.
PRSI and Medical Card Benefit
If you are employed or self employed you are probably entitled to free glasses through the PRSI Optical Benefit scheme. Just bring your PPS number in and we can tell you if you qualify. If you do you can pick any frame from our €60 range free. This includes standard single vision or bifocal lenses (€50 value) as required. You can get the same benefit if you have a medical card, call in store for an application form.#
Terms and conditions.
*Second pair must be of equal or lower value. Offer only includes price of frame and standard single vision 1.5 lenses. Extra lens options available at additional charge on both pairs. Subject to suitability and availability. If you’re unsure of anything, just ask, it’s ok.
#Subject to suitability and availability. This is a single pair promotion. If you wish to avail of our second pair half price offer, the actual benefit value of the PRSI/Medical Card allowance is deducted from the normal full price.